Join us each month for a virtual workshop. Learn more about our instructors.
Join us each April or May for a day-long workshop on relevant topics for all early childhood educators.
Attention teacher assistants, substitutes, and classroom volunteers! This popular workshop in August covers vital and relevant topics.
The workshops are held on the campus of the Adrian Dominican Sisters in Adrian, Michigan and are open to all educators. Check back for topics, event details and registration.
Montessori Administrators: do you struggle to provide high-quality, relevant professional development for your staff? ADMTEI can help! Our experienced staff can visit your school and provide a custom-made workshop that will bring parents into the school and give teachers a solid foundation for observation and Montessori philosophy.
Montessori teacher-educator Sister Leonor Esnard will bring to your classroom over 35 years of knowledge & experience with real-life solutions.
List of Topics:
- Fostering Moral Development in Young Children
- Development of Self-Discipline
- Development of Internal Motivation in Children
- Montessori Education & Brain Research
- Fantasy Play and Montessori Education
- Developing Spirituality in Teachers
- Peace Education: Theory and Practice
For more information and pricing, please contact ADMTEI at 517-266-3415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.