We have several Montessori Schools in need of Teachers and Assistants. With some, there are opportunities of financial assistance with earning your Montessori credential.
We will be updating this page with employment opportunities!
Northstar Montessori Preschool
420 W Russell Rd. – Saline, MI 48176
Tami Elliott – Owner/ Director
Are you excited about leading a Montessori classroom? We would love to make that happen. Are you interested in gaining your Montessori Teacher Certification? We can help with that! Come grow with us!
Northstar Montessori Preschool is seeking teaching staff for our growing team. We are excited to announce that we are adding three more classrooms. With this, we have Lead and Assistant positions available in both Toddler as well as our Primary Classrooms. Professional growth is at your fingertips! We are seeking enthusiastic, professional, dependable, warm, kind, creative individuals ready to collaborate with fellow teachers. Come join us!!!
- Montessori Certification Scholarship for Infant/Toddler or Primary
- Health Insurance
- Competitive pay
- Time-off-with pay
- Paid holidays after 1 year
- 50% Tuition discount for employee’s children
- Paid background checks
- Paid registration for 16 hours of educational seminars annually
- Paid CPR and First Aid updates
- Paid background checks
- Free membership to teaching resources
- All teaching supplies needed in your classroom
- Friendly, and open work environment
If you love Montessori and would like to join our team, please email, text or call to set up an interview (734) 686-1894
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: – per hour or more dependent on education and experience
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00
- Bonus pay
Interviews are conducted in the office that is separated from the classrooms. When entering the building, we ask that you wear a mask.
- Teaching: Preferred
Join our team!
The Maria Montessori Center community works to create an environment that inspires children to develop inner discipline, self-assurance, and a love of learning. We respect the uniqueness of each student by helping each child to develop skills at periods of greatest readiness and sensitivity. Through the dynamic partnership of child, parent and teacher, a consistent Montessori framework for learning is developed, offering an “education for life.”
We are seeking a candidate who is excited about helping to grow our Toddler/Primary/Elementary program through collaboration, excellent delivery of a quality Montessori program, and strong communication with your staff members. We serve from Toddler (19 months) to 8th grade (Upper Elementary).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description –
You will contribute to the warm, supportive atmosphere of our school. You are joining a team of experienced staff and a dedicated community of families. We are searching for a nurturing Toddler, Primary or Elementary lead teacher/assistant to ensure that the basic and educational needs of our students are met. You will be required to prepare and deliver classroom activities, communicate with staff and parents, and ensure that the learning environment always remains safe and follows the Montessori philosophy. As you are an excellent role model for our students.
*Experience in Montessori Education and/or currently in training is a plus
- Associate /Bachelor’s Degree (optional)
- Early childhood Education (Must for Lead/Plus for Assistant)
- AMI/ AMS / MACTE accreditation Montessori Certification (Must for Lead/Plus for Assistant)
- Ability to teach in a mixed-age, diverse environment where children’s individual development and academic needs, rather than age, guide the curriculum and teaching process.
- Classroom management skills
- Professional, reliable, and responsible
- Creative and flexible
- Ability to relate positively to co teacher
- Must pass Background Check.
- TB Test required
- Team player and clear communicator.
- Montessori experience is a plus
Benefits of working at “The MMC “
- Job Type: Full-time / Part time
- Salary: Competitive
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Days off
- Medical if need